Low Income Corporate Scholarship
- The student is enrolling or currently enrolled in kindergarten at a qualified private school; OR
- The student attended an Arizona public or charter school as a full-time student for at least 90 days of the prior fiscal year or one full semester and then transferred from the public school to a qualified private school. Those students who transfer to a qualified school after the first full semester are eligible to receive a scholarship that same academic year; OR
- The student is enrolling in a private preschool program for students with disabilities (must have an IEP or MET issued by an Arizona public school; a 504 plan does not meet the requirement); OR
- The student is a dependent of a member of the armed forces of the United States who is stationed in Arizona pursuant to military orders; OR
- The student received a low-income corporate scholarship under one of the above criteria in a prior year and the child continued to attend a private school in subsequent years; OR
- The student received an Original Individual scholarship or a Switcher Individual scholarship in a prior year and the child continued to attend a private school in subsequent years.
- The student's family income cannot exceed limits according to the Income Eligibility Guideline table.